– contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. - Jude 3
In a day when sound doctrine is being compromised and marginalized, we as a church want to not only defend it, but also deliver it.
What We Believe
1. The Scripture: We believe all Scripture, both Old and New Testament, as originally written, are the inspired Word of God and is our final authority in all matters of doctrine and practice.
2. The Godhead: We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit-eternal in being – co-equal in power and glory of the same essence and having the same attributes.
3. The Person and Work of Christ: We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His complete substitutionary death for our sins, His bodily resurrection, His meditorial intercession with the Father, the rapture of the believers, His pre-millenial bodily and visible return to establish His Kingdom, His judgment of this world and the eternal kingdom
4. The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit: We believe the Holy Spirit is a Divine person. His ministry is to convict of sin, regenerate sinners, baptize them into the Body of Christ, seal them unto the Day of Redemption, indwell, empower and teach believers through the Word of God.
5. Man: We believe in the total depravity of man, as a result of the fall, that God gave His Son to die for our sins, that all who trust Jesus Christ as Savior become children of God, by the new birth, Salvation is by faith alone in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. The Church: We believe that all born-again believers are members of the universal Body of Christ and should join a local Bible-believing, Bible preaching Church for worship, instruction, fellowship and service.
7. Church Ordinances: We believe that New Testament teaches two ordinances: Believers Baptism – after being saved, following the Lord in Baptism, and The Lord’s Supper – The Communion Service.