Essential Habits of Christian Growth
Sundays are important, and attending church is essential, but, in addition to church, Christians are called to follow Jesus on the other six days of the week as well. The following habits are also essential for individuals to take responsibility to grow in their their relationship with God.
* Daily Devotions: cultivating our relationship with God each day
* Prayer: maintaining open and honest communication with God
* The Word: Bible Study and Memorization — it’s hard to obey God if we don’t know what He says
* Worship: celebrating God’s presence and honoring Him with our lifestyles
* Giving ourselves away to meet the needs of others — “For God so loved the world that He gave…” we should too